We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer-In-Training to join our growing technology team.
Our Technology Division works on projects in a variety of sectors including mission critical, transit and secure facilities. This role will focus on supporting mission critical projects, including data centres, network operations centres, and other similar 24×7 facilities. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has strong electrical engineering and leadership skills, combined with a proven track record of quality design and project work. This role will give you the ability to learn and be guided by some of the very best in the industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry within Canada. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. This position will report directly to a Group Manager with extensive experience in our Technology Division, as well as other technology team members who also have a strong knowledge base and industry experience.
– Work with the Group Manager and Electrical teams to coordinate design activities on mission critical-related and other projects
– Prepare cutting edge plans, designs, calculations and cost estimates for our transit and mission critical clients
– Build a solid foundation through hands-on experience and partnership with our mentors who will familiarize you with our industry and project deliverables
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
– University Degree in Electrical Engineering
– 1-3 years related industry experience
– Previous experience working on data centres or similar mission critical projects is an asset
– Experience using Revit for 3D Modeling
– Design experience on projects including emergency power, life safety systems, multi-module Uninterruptible Power Supply systems, diesel generators, redundant and reliable electrical power
– Excellent verbal and written communications
– Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and to contribute with innovative ideas
– Presentation experience using WebEx and Skype an asset
– Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
– Good accuracy and documentation skills
– Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
– Passionate about buildings and the built environment
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote “Electrical Engineer-In-Training – Technology Focus” in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.