We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer/Project Manager to join our growing Technology team.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. The Electrical Engineer/Project Manager reports directly to a Group Manager with extensive experience in our Technology Division, and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
Our Technology Division works on projects in a variety of sectors, including mission critical, transit, and secure facilities. This role will focus on supporting data centre projects and clients. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has strong technical Electrical Engineering skills and who has a proven track record for project management and managing client relationships.
Areas of responsibility include:
– Lead projects and work with the Group Manager to coordinate design activities, project goals, and client needs
– Develop methods and procedures for shut-downs, including switching procedures for contractors
– Act as the lead engineer at client meetings and ensure client requests are reviewed to develop solutions
– Provide leadership and mentoring to junior team members
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
– University Degree in Electrical Engineering
– 7+ years related industry experience
– Engineering consulting experience
– Previous experience working on low voltage electronic systems and data centres
– Design experience on one or more of the following: multi-module Uninterruptible Power Supply systems, diesel generators, load calculations, redundant and reliable electrical power
– Strong project management experience
– Client-centric focus: proven track record of excellent client relationships and delivering projects on time and within budget
– Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and to contribute with innovative ideas
– Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
– Good accuracy and documentation skills
– Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
– Passionate about buildings and the built environment
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote “Electrical Engineer/Project Manager – Technology Focus” in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.