We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Working with our Marketing team, you will use best practices to research new business opportunities in our relevant industries, and work with project engineers to develop proposals. You have the displayed ability to hone in on the requirements of a proposal, and then formulate a winning response that best showcases our business.
At HH Angus we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
• Coordinates and delivers proposals, including writing, review, and approval, entering and monitoring tracking data, coordinating requirements with contributors and transmitting proposals
• Creates proposal summary and coordinates internal stakeholders, meeting HHA’s value proposition
• Works with stakeholders across the organization to produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing material in alignment with brand standards
• Ensures proposal timelines are met
• Assists in evaluating which projects to pursue, and then assists in developing strategy and drafting the response
• Builds and maintains client relationships within their peer group in our client organizations for existing and potential clients (i.e. proposal leads)
• Works closely with clients to ensure appropriate branding and cohesive marketing presentation of materials
• Maintains resources such as proposal templates and related databases, the marketing library and information system, project documentation, and project sheets
• Ensures all internal and external documents accurately apply the HH Angus brands
• Supports and monitors opportunity searching, and researches and creates a list of targeted pursuits according to defined schedule. Once opportunities are identified, researches the opportunity to note if documents have already been downloaded.
• Participates in proposal debriefs for continuous quality improvement
• Acts as a back-up to marketing team members as required
• A university degree in marketing, promotions, communications or a related field
• 2-3 years’ experience writing winning proposals
• Solid understanding of the Building Engineering industry, preferably in consulting engineering
• Strong technical writing skills and a proven ability to write proposals is required
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both formal and informal
• Efficiency with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Deltek Vision, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop (would be an asset)
• Ability to both work quickly and multitask
• Ability to work well with team members
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to quote “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.