We are currently looking to hire a Mechanical Designer/Technologist Graduate to join our team.
Why join HH Angus? The People. The Projects. The Potential.
Through almost 100 years of experience, we have built a reputation for delivering superior engineering design and innovative solutions for the built environment to industry leaders, in Canada and internationally. While we are proud of our long history and years of experience, we are passionate about innovation and remain at the forefront of design by keeping up to date with current technology, standards and practices. We are proud of our unrivaled culture, the exciting and diverse projects we have to offer, and numerous growth opportunities available.
Come grow with us!
Role and Responsibilities
Our new graduates build a solid foundation through both hands-on experience and partnership with our mentors who help introduce them to our industry and organization.
You will be involved in preparing cutting edge plans, designs, calculations, and cost estimates for our diverse client base.
Education and Desired Skills
– College Diploma in an engineering design, architectural design, or related field
– AutoCAD knowledge is essential
– Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices and contribute with innovative ideas
– Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
– Good accuracy and documentation skills
– Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
– Passionate about buildings and the built environment
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote “Mechanical Designer/Technologist Graduate” in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Expected Start Date: May 2018