We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our growing Commercial Division.
HH Angus’ Commercial Division brings innovative design to our projects while ensuring dependability, flexibility and longevity for the facility’s future. Our Commercial Division works on a variety of projects including airports, institutional facilities, tenant office buildings, galleries, museums, libraries, theatres, historic buildings, hotels, secure facilities, and recreational and entertainment facilities. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has strong Mechanical Engineering and Leadership skills, combined with a proven track record of quality design and project work.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. The Mechanical Engineer reports directly to a Group Manager with extensive experience in our Commercial Division, and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
Areas of responsibility include:
– Working with the Group Manager and Mechanical teams to coordinate design activities on Tenant-based projects
– Preparing drawings and specifications, designs, calculations, and cost
– Continuing to build upon a solid foundation through hands-on experience and partnership with our mentors who will familiarize you with our industry and project deliverables
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
– University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– 3-5 years engineering consulting experience
– 3+ years experience in Tenant work
– Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
– Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
– Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
– Good accuracy and documentation skills
– Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
– Passionate about buildings and the built environment
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote “Mechanical Engineer – Commercial Tenant Focus” in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.